Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Never thought I'd do it

Ok, ok, I'll admit it, I went to a "bath house" this weekend. I've heard stories about them and since there are a couple of options in my town, I picked one that seemed both friendly (define that for your self) and clean.

Who knew a Sunday afternoon would be popular but the parking lot was 80% filled.

Getting in felt like going to a check cashing store in a bad area: bullet proof glass and clerks who were either too busy or just surely.

Got my towel & locker key and headed in. I will admit being impressed by a nice high end fitness gym work out area (wishing I had brought my work out gear) and the bright TV area, clean floors etc.

Just like meeting men in a bar, lots of looking but in a different state of dress or undress as it were, we all wore towels around our waist. No A & F logos to be found felt like a bit of an equalizer.


Well, being the shy guy that I am I was pleased to quickly meet a nice guy who I "entertained" and glad I had condoms & lube with me.  That was in this maze of a steam room.  I guess two guys making out can bring out everyone (and I MEAN everyone's outer whore) men were grabbing me and this guy. 
I politely swatted unwanted hands and focused as I tend to, on one man.

Now that my welcome felt good I showered and walked around to find a pool & hot tub all outside (remember Im from the north and living in SE FL for only 22 months this was intriguing)

Since I really like the meditative feel of hot tubs I got in while two guys were talking.

I added my 2 cents worth and found one guy & I had a friend connection right off.  Rico was also new to the area from New York but born in Puerto Rico.   Thank goodness I know how to roll my "R"s so our conversation about the Enchanted Isle went smooth.

He and his partner both want to find ways to connect with others not sexually and since Im in the same boat we exchanged numbers.

The rest of the day was uneventful and I left feeling a bit more empty spiritually, The sex was good and a tad risque but a real connection didn't happen with Rico being the exception. 

When I left, I was out a few dollars, some lube and the three condoms I came in with.

I did get out in time to hit my own gym and get a legitimate work out in and that felt so much better



No comments:

Post a Comment